In February 2016, BMN worked with UMass Dartmouth to conduct a study of patient satisfaction with Biological Medicine care.
- At least 40% of Americans use some form of Complementary and Alternative Medicine.
- Only 9% of surveyed patients sought biological medicine care at the end-stage, while 91% of choose treatment for wellness and prevention.
- 85% of patients surveyed were very satisfied with the medical care they received from biological medicine clinics.
- 73% of patients surveyed reported that their quality of life was excellent after receiving biological medicine care.
- 93% of patients surveyed would recommend biological medicine to friends and relatives.