Dr. Thomas Rau, M.D.
Medical Director of the Paracelsus Clinic, Switzerland
Treating Tick-Borne and Chronic Infectious Diseases with Biological Medicine
Lyme and tick-borne diseases are an escalating public health issue that may be on track to be the next epidemic.
In the last 5-8 years, we have seen an enormous increase of Lyme Disease patients,especially on the East Coast. What aggravates this disease is that the symptoms expressed vary from person to person and the lab diagnoses are too often not accurate.
Dr. Thomas Rau and the Paracelsus Clinic in Switzerland have successfully treated many chronic and sick Lyme patients with biological medicine. Interestingly, all severely ill Lyme patients had co-infections and other disabling factors, which were the underlying causes for their severe disorder.
These underlying causes include :
- Heavy metal and other toxic loads, mainly neuro-toxins
- Severe dysbiosis and intestinal weaknesses, which leads to a break down in the immune system
- Chronic viral loads, mainly neurotropic slow acting viruses and remainders of immunizations
- Side-effects from long term antibiotics, including the presence of cell wall deficient bacteria, which themselves cause chronic problems
- Genetic lack of detoxification and/or anti-oxidant quelling capacity
- Severe lack of certain amino acids and unsaturated fatty acids, due to poor nutrition or metabolic weaknesses.
Dr. Rau has treated many patients, all without antibiotics, but with detoxification protocols, like up building the immune system, inner organs and hormonal and adrenal system, finding and eliminating neuro- and lymphtropic viruses and integrating Live Cell Therapies, exclusively used at the Paracelsus Clinic in Lustmühle, Switzerland.
The success rate of the treatment has been very high if done very intensively for 2-4 weeks and continued at home for several months. It is a very individualized program which always has to integrate a combination of different treatment modalities.
If you would like more information or are interested in becoming a patient at the Paracelsus Clinic, please contact: Barbara Christian, Patient Coordinator, at email@example.com.