By Dr. David A. Jernigan | Hansa Center for Optimum Health
The majority of homogenized, pasteurized, milk in your grocery stores, including Vitamin D milk, two-percent milk, and skim milk, are all harmful. I do not make this statement lightly. It is supported by a plethora of research.
The bulk of this research can be found in a recently published book, written by Robert Cohen. The book is titled, “MILK – The Deadly Poison.”
One of America’s leading alternative medicine advocates, Dr. Julian Whittaker, MD, agrees with the fact that we have all been sold a lie from the dairy advertisers. The research is overwhelmingly consistent in verifying the negative effects on the body by the milk we are being sold.
Harmful Effects of Milk
• Milk is actually a poor source of calcium
• It is a milk protein that contributes to Type-1 diabetes
• A hormone in milk is a key factor in all cancer
• The effectiveness of antibiotics is hindered by milk
• Asthma is linked strongly to milk consumption
• Milk is a contributing factor to heart disease
• Pasteurization does not work as completely as thought
• IGF-1 genetically engineered hormone in milk is the key factor in the increased occurrence of childhood cancers
• The FDA admits today’s milk is chemically different (published in the August 24, 1990 issue of Science magazine.)
• Due to the high protein content of milk, it actually promotes calcium loss, so is not a good source of calcium
• Milk allergies cause sinus problems, diarrhea, constipation, behavioral problems
• Milk is the leading cause of chronic ear infections
• Milk contributes to elevated cholesterol, and is linked to osteoporosis, obesity, and high blood pressure
• Milk in recent studies causes a seven-fold increase in breast cancers, and a four-fold increase in prostate cancers.
• Traces of active medicines such as antibiotics, as well as pus and bacteria are found in the same milk you buy at the store
• A protein from cow’s milk actually destroys the beta-cells of the pancreas that are responsible for producing insulin.
• It is estimated that 60% of America’s dairy cows have either leukemia, tuberculosis, or the bovine AIDS virus.
Alternative Options to Cow’s Milk
Avoid drinking cow’s milk altogether, or at least sparingly from dairies that are beginning to offer hormone-free, organic milk and milk products. Also, a better alternative is to switch to fresh raw goats milk, or switch to almond or rice milk, which is generally available in your grocery store’s dairy section.
Exactly What Are We Drinking?
As gross as it seems, our government allows 1.5 million pus cells per milliliter of pasteurized, homogenized cow milk.
So how much pus do you want with your cereal today? If you are already sick, how bad do you think this pus would be for you to drink every day?
Did you ever wonder why so many people are allergic to dairy? It has been reported that there are about 30,000 different cows’ milk mixed up within each gallon of cow’s milk from your grocery store. Did you ever see the big milk tanker trucks on the highway, with thousands of gallons of milk? How many cows do you think it takes to fill just one of these?
This is important to know, because every cow has its own unique antigen (allergic factor) on the surface of its fat globule, making each cow’s milk uniquely perfect for its own calf. These antigens are what people are reacting to in milk.
With the unique antigens of 30,000 different cows in every gallon of milk, the chances of having allergic reactions, to a lesser or great degree, are practically unavoidable.
Every human mother also has her own unique antigen factor on the surface of the fat cells in her milk. This is why an infant fed by a surrogate or wet-nurse can be allergic to the breast milk of one woman and not another.
If you are sick, please think about just choosing either the milk a single cow from your local organic farmer, or get fresh, raw goat milk. Call your local health food stores and/or co-op for sources.
Toxic, Hidden Additives
As if it couldn’t get worse, the powerful Dairy Lobbies are petitioning the FDA to let them put Aspartame (NutraSweet) in your milk…BUT…not require the milk producers to put it on the label!
This is an old trick that somehow the powerful Dairy Association has always done…they are not required to list everything that they put into milk products on the label. Consumers believe that they are consuming a wholesome food, however their belief could not be further from the truth!
I know much of the world drinks and eats the SAD diet (Standard American Diet) that is full of NutraSweet (Aspartame) and they think it is fine, but please hear me when I say there is nothing safe or fine about NutraSweet!
This is about corrupt science, allowing the destruction of lives, and the destruction of the brain’s ability to think clearly. They say “Trust us, we know what is good for you.” Don’t believe them!
Unless what you eat is helping the body, it is absolutely harming the body and the mind!
For additional information on this topic, you can read Dr. Mercola’s extensive articles on his websitewww.mercola.com.
For more information, please contact the Hansa Center for Optimum Health.