Youth Committee Application
Welcome Youth Committee Applicants!
If you wish to serve on the 2013 Connecting for Change Youth Committee, please take the time to read through the provided information about serving on the committee. This incudes overall structure of the committee as well as dates for meetings and retreats.
If you have further questions, contact Youth Coordinator Zoe Hansen- DiBello.
Your application will be reviewed and accepted or denied by June 3, 2013.
Youth Committee Responsibilities and Expectations
When you serve on the Connecting for Change Youth Committee you will:
- Create and develop new friendships among fellow high school students as well as community leaders and activists.
- Attend fun adventurous retreats, dinners, and of course, the Connecting for Change Conference
- Build a great resume! For college or life in general, after the conference you will receive personal attention to building your resume!
- Attend 4 out of 6 meetings and attend 2 out of 3 retreats.
- Attend Connecting for Change Conference.
- Become part of the solution! Be the change you wish to see in your community, show up and keep your mind open!
Meeting Dates 2013:
Retreat Dates 2013: