Job Opening at the Women's Fund!
ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT JOB DESCRIPTION
Job Title: Administrative Assistant Reports To: Executive Director
Status: Part-time @ 24 hours per week Benefits: Vacation
Salary: Commensurate with experience
The Women’s Fund is a grantmaking organization dedicated to advancing the educational attainment and economic security of women and girls in Southeastern Massachusetts.
We are looking for an energetic person with a great attitude to provide administrative support to the Women’s Fund Staff to include general clerical, working with databases, events support, receptionist, and project-based work, as well as social media communications. A positive professional image, proven experience working successfully as part of a team, and a flexible personality with a “can do” approach to a job are essential.
1. General clerical to include
a. Manage all correspondence including mailings and acknowledgments for special events and activities
b. Manage Director’s Calendar
c. Process invoices
d. Obtain quotes from vendors
e. Photocopying, Mailing & Filing
f. Schedule meetings
g. Assist in coordinating volunteer activities
a. Manage social media communications to include Constant Contact, website and related connectivity to Facebook and Twitter
b. Proof written materials including letters, newsletters and grant proposals
c. Provide significant office support for Major Fundraiser – Mother’s Day Road Race
a. Utilize Data Bases (GiftWorks & FIMS) to generate accurate financial reporting
b. Send reminders regarding financial commitments to Women’s Fund
4. Assume other duties as necessary
Knowledge & Skill Requirements
• Advanced reading, writing and math skills
• Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office products
• Strong ability in Social Media tools including Facebook and Twitter
• Knowledge or willingness to learn Word Press to update website
• Professional and friendly telephone protocol
• Superior organizational skills including prioritization, establishing and meeting deadlines
• Strong ability to delegate and make decisions
• Previous administrative experience and excellent references
Please send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com or call 50-717-0283 with any questions.
More information about the Women's Fund is available here: http://womensfundsema.org/wordpress/.